Creator Policy/TOU

Hi everyone! 

I felt it was time for me to make my policy's clear about my creations, and any questions you may have.


If you wish to use my textures and meshes in your creations please ask me for permission first! 

You may not re-upload my creations to any pay site for Sims content or any other site with the intent of selling it, including second life, this includes edited versions of my creations and/or textures from my creations!!!! 

Please do not redistribute any of my work!!!! 

You may include my creations in your lots. 

You may use my creations in movies, screen shots, story's and photo shoots, but please give me due credit for my work.

I ask that you do not use my creations in conversions without asking me first!

You CAN make recolors of my TS4 meshes, DO NOT include the mesh, please link back so they download the original from me, please send me a message with a link so I can see what lovely things you make! :)

If you have any further questions about my creations and or policy, please fill out this contact forum: 



Happy Simming!

Popular Posts