17th Century vibes - Painting frame set for TS4


 Hello hello!


It's been FAR too long!!!! I'm still around 😉though perhaps more out of touch with creating then ever before..... Anyway I was thinking.... Why don't we have more of those exquisite painting frames I see in galleries?  and specifically... those rather statement piece 17th century ones? I've been a long supporter and promoter of 18th century content for the sims... But lately I've had this new found love for the 17th century ^^


I decided to make these portraits so if you are seeking a more "high baroque" style in your game you can now create that aesthetic (although I did sneak in a few 16th & 18th century paintings 😝).










This Set Includes:

3 different painting frames: 

Late baroque painting frame - 40 swatches
Royal gilded portraits - 50 swatches
16th and 17th century portrait gallery grand frame - 40 swatches




Requirements:

TS4 Base-game



Happy Simming!





Popular Posts