The Neoclassical Living Room For TS4

 Hello Simmers,


Today I am releasing my latest set "The Neoclassical Living Room For TS4" I love late 18th century furniture and felt we needed more options in game, some images below:








This Set includes:

17 Buy mode objects & 1 wall set








Requirements:

TS4 Basegame

Credits:

This set would not be possible without:


Acanthus Sims - Always being helpful, Teaching me how to use blender a little more.
 
TheJim07 - Helping me figure out how to make flames on my candles, and the tallest curtain mesh, which was made by him for TS2.

Cashcraft - The candelabras were originally made by her for TS3, I had to make some edits to the mesh and new textures to make it compatible for TS4 but credits go to her for the assets I did use.

Youlartut - The Couch was originally converted by her from another game to TS2, after extensive edits I made the couch compatible for TS4 and the living chair from that mesh.

Cealpup - The Side table and Georgian Cabinet were made from a free 3D model created by him

Happy Simming!


Download

Popular Posts